The Client Relationship Manager will be an integral part of the team and will play a vital role in executing Spectrum’s European strategy. This role is an excellent opportunity to take leadership in our relationships with our clients and be part of a fast-growing, agile business.
- Provide best in class service to our clients, while supporting their future development plans and ensuring continued success.
- Gather, analyse and drive the implementation of client feedback, establishing a priority roadmap for Spectrum development.
- Analyse data and derive insights to support clients.
- Understand in detail Spectrum functionality and be on hand to assist clients.
- Market Spectrum’s upcoming products and services.
- Provide regular reports on clients.
Essential experience and skills:
You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, open minded with a curious, can-do attitude. Like us, you understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do. You embody our three core values; to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar. You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will prioritise your wellbeing and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all.
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial services from exchanges, investment banks or vendors.
- Knowledge of exchanges, rules, obligations and financial products.
- Passionate about financial markets and building relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel.
- Language skills: English and German/Italian/French.
The passion to innovate is in our blood. Progression, opportunity and innovation are at the heart of everything Spectrum Markets does, whether for our customers, the sector or colleagues. Always ready to embrace change.
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence.
We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
We offer a hybrid working environment designed for better work-life balance: you’ll split your time between home and the office. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer; a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
While you may be based in our London, Frankfurt, Paris or Milan office, you’ll be working with our internal global teams, joining the best in an always-moving industry. Our focus is to encourage new thinking and better understanding, nurturing an environment where you are encouraged to bring forward ideas that can be turned into products and strategies. We believe in embracing change to create opportunity, without ever having to compromise. We value teamwork and share a common vision of creating a better future, fuelled by hard work and innovation.
We’re a company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture.
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events and join special-interest groups, we offer an attractive selection of benefits:
- Performance-related bonuses.
- Pension, insurance and medical plans.
- Career-focused technical and leadership training in class and online, including unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform.
- Contribution to gym memberships and more.
- A day off on your birthday.
- Two days’ volunteering leave per year.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Spectrum Markets offers a new way of dealing in securitised derivatives for the Pan-European retail market aimed at financial institutions and their retail investors. Since launch, trading has been available in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Ireland and Finland.
Built for those who want 24-hour trading access to the markets, complete transparency, increased choice and maximum control, our best-in-class technology ensures we safely match a high volume of orders and process multiple quotes every second, meaning retail investors can be confident in trading what they want, at the price they want, at any time. BaFin authorised, we're always exploring new ways to find the potential within people, technology and the markets, so that we can enable our customers and their retail investors to unlock a new world of opportunities. Opening the door to a more regulated, reliable and rewarding tomorrow.
By defying convention, removing complexity and working closer with our customers, it is our mission to empower the retail trading community.