Head of Risk
Travel: To other Group Offices
Reports to: CEO
Job Purpose: To oversee all aspects of risk control, ensuring that business is conducted within the operational risk and other relevant risk limits decreed by the Management Board.
Role Responsibilities: Oversee and champion all aspects of the risk control environment, including governance, communication, maintenance and development of the Spectrum Markets risk framework and continued compliance with prudential regulations.
- Develop and maintain the local risk strategy.
- Provide support, advice and reporting for the senior management on risk related matters.
- Lead the continued development of the local risk department through the areas of governance, team development and technical awareness.
- Oversee and develop the key functions of the Risk department to ensure they are in line with regulatory requirements and market standards, including:
- Production and review of the ICAAP.
- Oversee and review stress testing.
- Develop and prepare proposals for the Management Board regarding the local risk appetite.
- Regulatory capital management and compliance with the rules.
- Ensure risk management is embedded within the culture, including building strong links with the other control functions of Compliance.
- Manage the local Risk Control department including drafting Risk Control policies and procedures and overseeing the division of responsibilities locally.
- Develop and maintain business continuity arrangements.
- Provide key management information and reports for local and group management.
About Spectrum Markets: Spectrum is the latest in a long line of trader-focused innovations from the IG Group, a global leader in retail trading and investments. An intelligently designed exchange combining a pan-European network and extended trading hours with greater access, transparency and efficiencies. We believe in embracing change to create opportunity, without ever having to compromise. Welcome to a better way in retail trading.