Spectrum is the latest in a long line of trader-focused innovations from the IG Group, an innovative new approach to retail trading for those who want 24-hour trading access to the markets with complete transparency, increased choice and maximum control.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we offer a new way of dealing in securitised derivatives for the Pan-European retail market; aimed at financial institutions and their retail investors. Since launch, trading has been available in: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Ireland, and Finland.
Our best-in-class technology ensures we safely match a significant number of orders and process multiple quotes every second, meaning retail investors can be confident in trading what they want, at the price they want, at any time. BaFin authorised, we're forever exploring new ways to light up potential within people, technology and the markets, so that we can enable our customers, and importantly their retail investors, greater access to unlock a new world of opportunities. Opening the door to a more regulated, reliable, and rewarding tomorrow.
By defying convention, removing complexity, and working closer with our customers, it is our belief that we can empower the retail trading community.
Location: Krakow, Poland
Job Purpose will be to provide assistance on relevant aspects of the risk control environment, ensuring that business is conducted within the risk limits decreed by the Management Board.
- Provide support and advice to the Head of Risk as well as other departments on risk related matters
- Build strong links with other control functions, e.g. Compliance and Finance and other local and global teams
- Contribution to the continued monitoring of company’s compliance with prudential regulations, e.g. CRD / CRR / IFR Draft and review of Risk control policies and procedures
- Support regarding reporting obligations to the German regulator (BaFin)
- Support queries and actions arising from internal and external audits
- Further contribute to development of the key functions of the Risk department to ensure they are in line with regulatory requirements and market standards, including, but not limited to:
- Assistance in the production and review of the internal and external reports
- Governance, maintenance and development of local risk framework
- Contribution to the development and reviews of the local risk appetite and risk strategy Identify exposures beyond appetite and escalate potential concerns
- Contribution to the Regulatory capital management
- Development and maintenance of the business continuity arrangements
- Support the identification and management of operational risks
- Develop adequate risk management processes incl. credit risk, stress testing, RCSA etc.
- 1-2 years professional experience in risk management or other relevant fields
- University education in accounting/finance/business or similar with additional training A high level of business English is a requisite for this role (oral and written)
- Proactive attitude in researching and resolving problems/issues
- Collaborative mindset
- Previous working experience in the financial industry
- Knowledge and experience in reporting obligations in the financial industry
- Knowledge of German, Italian or French is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning access
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Work from home or office (based on your choice)
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Depending on pandemic situation – summer parties
In the office
Come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support our roles. Our spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party Other social events
After pandemic – agile hybrid working model.